Adapted from the paleo recipe book Primal Cravings. I used the veggies listed below but you can get creative and use whatever you like, and as much or as little as you prefer. Kale and spinach work too, just be sure to chop finely enough. The beauty of this recipe is you can really customize it to make it your own!
Sausage Egg Muffins
Published: November 26, 2013
- Yield: 6 muffins
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
Adapted from the paleo recipe book Primal Cravings. I used the veggies listed below but you can get creative and use whatever you …
- Breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs beaten
- cloves garlic chopped
- red onion chopped
- bell pepper chopped, any color
- jalapeno chopped
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350º.
- Finely chop all the veggies and set aside.
- Crack and beat 6 eggs in a medium sized bowl.
- Add veggies and combine with fork or whisk.
- Take the breakfast sausage and mold it to the bottom of six muffin wells until about 1/4 full.
- Take a small measuring cup to pour the egg/veggie mixture over each sausage well.
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggs are golden on top.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress